In this hands-on introduction to our website, you'll learn how to find primary sources, videos, lessons and interactives to support your learning objectives in the classroom or on a field trip.
- Find lesson plans, activities and videos by grade, topic and more.
- Filter and share hi-res primary sources with your students.
- Navigate our four thematic EDCollections.
- Manipulate our interactive timelines and maps.
- Download pre- and post-visit lesson plans and gallery guides to support your visit.
- Book a free on-site or virtual class for your students.
"I was absolutely blown away by both the quantity and quality of the resources! It's not merely a collection of primary sources — [NewseumED] makes the resources relevant to students framing them around current issues and real-world connections." Heather Lister, librarian, Hershey (Pa.) Middle School