Our posters are designed to make media literacy and the First Amendment accessible to everyone — students and adults alike. They are easy to read and eye-catching. Topics range from propaganda to free speech to evaluating information to turning points in history.
Many of the posters have accompanying online lesson plans or resources. The links are below the photo gallery.
You can find the lesson plans that accompany each of the posters here:
- E.S.C.A.P.E Junk News. The lesson plan also includes an E.S.C.A.P.E. Junk News bookmark and foreign language versions of the poster you can download.
- Is This Story Share-Worthy? The lesson plan also includes foreign language versions of the poster you can download.
- Weed Out Propaganda and Can't Dupe Me
- Explore the Information Universe
- Is It News?
- Free Speech Essentials
- Freedom of Action vs. National Security
- Freedom of Belief vs. National Security
- Freedom of Expression vs. National Security
Print the backside of the following posters to get background information and/or lessons not found online: