Get even more great free content!
This content contains copyrighted material that requires a free NewseumED account.
Registration is fast, easy, and comes with 100% free access to our vast collection of videos, artifacts, interactive content, and more.
With a free NewseumED account, you can:
- Watch timely and informative videos
- Access expertly crafted lesson plans
- Download an array of classroom resources
- and much more!
- Religious Literacy
- Define civil dialogue and describe the skills necessary to engage in civil dialogue.
- Civil Dialogue by Kristen Looney, Religious Freedom Center
- Please read the following excerpts from The Essentials of Dialogue (Tony Blair Institute for Global Change):
- Chapter 1: What is Dialogue? (pg. 9-12)
- Chapter 2: Skills of Dialogue (pg. 23-26)
- Chapter 3: Identity and Respect (pg. 37-38)
- What have you learned about civil dialogue that you can apply as a teacher, administrator or parent?
- How do you see civil dialogue being used, or not being used, in your school or classroom? What is the impact?